Lately I’ve been working really hard to get a bunch of aspects of my photography in line. I’m still working on it, and probably will be working on it for quite a while. But that’s okay! One of the major pieces I’ve tried to get squared away is this — my blog. I’ve had to remind myself why it’s important for me to keep up with it. This is what I’ve come up with:
- Even though I have NO idea how many people this is reaching, it helps get my name out there.
- It helps my clients get to see who I am as a person, not just a photographer.
- Keeping up with a blog makes me feel pretty snazzy. 😀 (Not to mention it’ll help keep me in a routine!)
- Posts about my photo shoots allows people to see my work, who may not necessarily see my work on FB or on my website (lifeasiknowitphotography.com)
- Photo shoot posts also allows you to see just a few more than what I post on FB!
So, yeah. That’s why I think it’s important, and it’s good enough for me!
With that said, I’ve created a schedule for my posts, for those who are interested!
- Mondays: Something about yours truly!
- Tuesdays: A non-photo-shoot related photo
- Wednesdays: Photo shoot day!!!
- Thursdays: Another non-photo-shoot related photo
- Fridays: Posts geared towards clients!!
There’s no guarantee that I’ll always follow this schedule. I like to think it’ll keep things exciting that way 🙂